Path to Sustainability 2020
We know we need to do better. We all do when it comes to committing to sustainability.
Going to Great Lengths.
Our Summer 2020 Shorts collection features a variety of styles in multiple inseam lengths built to suit any look and occasion. From our go-anywhere Toil II, to the easy-waisted Madrid and Steady, we have summer-ready shorts perfect for the long days.
- Take our first steps to increase sustainability of all our future product
- Implement the use of preferred fibers from chosen sustainability partners
- Launch a made in the USA fleece, with a lifetime guarantee this Fall
- Launch our new trim package in July - made of 100% recycled polyester woven labels and a minimum of FSC certified paper trims
- Launch our Crossover products, 100% of which all utilize sustainable fibers in their construction
- Eliminate the use of tissue paper and plastic clips in packaging finished garments.
- Eliminate the use of poly bags and replace with a new biodegradable alternative.
- Eliminate use of poly bags throughout the product development cycle
- 20% of all apparel products to contain sustainable fibers from our preferred sustainability partners
- 35% of our adjustable headwear to contain sustainable fibers from our preferred sustainability partners
- Introduce Re-stitched, a recycled product initiative
- 100% of packaging to be sourced only from sustainable sources
- Work to obtain certifications on recycled and upcycled materials we’re using in our product
- Introduce Restricted Substance List and eliminate from future use
- Evolve design approach puts sustainability at our core
- 50% of all apparel products to contain sustainable fibers
- 65% of our adjustable headwear to contain sustainable fibers
- 30% of sized headwear to contain sustainable fibers
- 75% of all apparel products to contain sustainable fibers
- 100% of adjustable headwear will contain sustainable fibers
- 50% of sized headwear will contain sustainable fibers
- Introduce Fair Trade Certified products
- Become a Fair Labor Association affiliate
There’s a lot of work to do, and we’re committed to doing it. Our new Crossover collection is just the first step on the path.
We’ve got miles to go. Thanks for being a part of the journey.
Brixton and Thrasher linked up this summer to travel overseas to Lisbon, Portugal for a few weeks. We are excited to premiere the video Role Call, alongside Thrasher on September 29th at Zebulon.
In tribute to time-honored fall style, we look back at a few of our favorite Hollywood icons who made headwear intrinsic to their look.